Linux Kernel hangs after execve("/bin/sh")

Prakash kanthi pkanthi at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 24 18:03:02 EST 2003

Hi Jan,

Thanks for the information. But the thing is, i don't
see any error messages on my console to confirm that
the dynamic library loading is failing.

However, i think the first solution you suggested is
worth trying. Where can i get sash source code?

thanks,
Prakash

name=LoadingSharedLibraryInHardHat.zip