My Memory map ... how do i pick the virtual address (Aside fr om i mmr and sdram)

Rod Boyce rod_boyce at stratexnet.com
Wed Jan 22 11:37:18 EST 2003

I think you have the wrong end of the stick.  Our boards have 32MB of RAM
located at 0.  We have placed IMMR at 0xfa200000.  The address of 0xc0000000
is a virtual address it does not have to have any relation to a physical
address this is done by the memory manager.  The only constant is that the
boot flash MUST be connected to chip select 0.  Everything else is mostly
software configurable.

Regards,
Rod Boyce.