STK5200 pci_enable_device problem

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Aug 27 07:08:27 EST 2007

In message <7B9A8FF57DBB524190E98CABF6E56F078FAE4E at itri.bte.mam.gov.tr> you wrote:

> I am working on TQ STK52000 development board with TQM5200-AB cpu module. I am trying to use PCI bus and Local Plus Bus together. SM501, video chip is located on local plus bus and PLX9030 based pci device is on pci bus.
>
> My pci driver is able to scan pci bus and find succesfully the pci device. After this point, pci_enable_device function returns following error:
>
> PCI:  Device 00:18.0 not available because of resource collisions

Did you try the linux-2.6-denx repo on our server? Note  that  you'll
need a somewhat recent version of U-Boot for device tree support.

Best regards,

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
PLEASE NOTE: Some Quantum Physics Theories Suggest That When the Con-
sumer Is Not Directly Observing This Product, It May Cease  to  Exist
or Will Exist Only in a Vague and Undetermined State.