Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

John Rigby jcrigby at gmail.com
Wed Jun 28 14:08:07 EST 2006

Yes I know its the work of many people,  calling it your was just an
abbreviation.

The latest ltib isn't based on your latest but then again your latest
was never public:).

So is your git tree uptodate?  If so then I will look at putting
together some patches to it.  I have an ata update and also an ac97
driver.  My goal is to have the best version in the public and ltib
just a copy of it.