Using bestcomm in an external module (MPC5200B to be exact)

Sylvain Munaut tnt at 246tNt.com
Wed Jun 21 05:15:29 EST 2006

Cool ;) But it's far from being my whole work. The foundation and a good
cleanup pass comes from Dale and Andrey respectiverly.

Be sure to use the latest one I sent you though ;p
BTW, I guess that means your fine with my last modifications ?

    Sylvain