using SCC4 on MPC8272ADS

Landau, Bracha BLandau at nds.com
Wed Sep 21 21:33:39 EST 2005

I reconfigured the kernel so that only SCC1 and SCC4 are supported. The same thing happens as before.
Another bit of info is that if I run with console=ttyCPM1 as a kernel command line parameter, so that u-boot outputs to one port and the kernel outputs to the other, if I type "ls > /dev/ttyCPM0" the system hangs.