Regarding booting the PPC board - issue with Ramdisk

vinay hegde thisismevinay at yahoo.co.in
Tue Sep 13 22:57:06 EST 2005

Hi ,

I am trying to bring up the linux 2.6 on mvme6100
(ppc) board. But, when I boot the board with the
kernel image, it fails with the following error
message:

RAMDISK: Couldn't find valid RAM disk image starting
at 0.
Kernel panic: VFS: Unable to mount root fs on ram1

I am not able to understand what is going wrong here.
The image is comprised of compressed kernel image and
RFS.
Can somebody help me in this regard?

I have attached the output that I get when I boot the
board aong with this mail.

Thank you,
Vinay