Did anybody use netatalk on ppc??

Clemens Koller clemens.koller at anagramm.de
Thu Sep 1 00:15:26 EST 2005

Hello, Johnson!

Advice?
This is the wrong list for questions like this, I guess.

However we run netatalk also on our systems (mostly ix86)
on an utf-8 reiserfs filesystem and we used convmv to
solve some character translation issues to/from non-utf-8
filesystems.
You might want to check with google and the netatalk
lists.

Greets,

Clemens Koller
R&D Imaging Devices