Problems installing DENX ELDK

brian.auld at adic.com brian.auld at adic.com
Sat Jan 25 03:11:45 EST 2003

I am trying to setup my tool-chain for embedded PPC development. I am
considering different approaches, one of them using DENX's ELDK.

Regarding the DENX option, I'm not getting very far as after having run the
"get -R eldk-ppc-linux-x86" command as per the installation instructions, I
find that underlying files in the, for example, "tools" directory do not
exist. I therefore cannot proceed with the installation.

Have others had problems downloading and installing (vers 2.0.2) of this
kit? I also found that the directory structure within 'eldk-linux-ppc-x86'
directory is not consistent with what's in the document.

Thanks

-- Brian