MTD device

Kim, Kwansuk kskim at neowave.co.kr
Tue Jan 21 15:53:38 EST 2003

Why don't you make the node for MTD device?

If you don't use /dev filesystem, you should make the node by yourself

like this :
character device :
	mknod /dev/mtd0 c 90 0
block device :
	mknod /dev/mtdblock0 b 31 0

     Just for fun...
                                                  - Linus Torvalds
  Kwansuk Kim
  Engineer, NeoWave Inc.
  Tel   +82-31-380-4927    Fax +82-31-380-4747
  E-mail: kskim at neowave.co.kr