Configure 8xx_io in 2.4.21-pre3

Xiaogeng (Shawn) Jin xjin at redswitch.com
Wed Jan 15 04:59:09 EST 2003

Hi Jim,

Thank you for your suggestions. I had a working 2.4.4 (released by DENX)
kernel on my board, which has more stuff related to 8xx_io than
2.4.21-pre3. I don't know if those DENX-added stuff are necessary to
enable 8xx CPM or if the 8xx_io code in 2.4.21 is sufficient to make 8xx
CPM working. Probably I need to compare the code in these two versions
line by line.

- Shawn.