wireless lan PCMCIA card advice

curt brune curt at acm.org
Tue Jan 7 07:51:25 EST 2003

Hello,

I have a RPXLite 823e based board from EmbeddedPlanet that has an open
PCMCIA slot in it.  Currently I am booting a 2.4.4 kernel from ELDK
which works just fine.

I would like to buy a wireless 802.11b PCMCIA card for this board and
am wondering about any past experiences.  I have researched the
general linux+WiFi webistes a bit, but I wanted the embedded society's
opinion also.

Any success stories out there?  If so could you include the following
info?

  embedded board:
  PCMCIA hardware:
  PCMCIA vendor:
  driver used:
  kernel version:

I appreciate your help.  Please CC: me on the replies.

Cheers,
Curt