Diskless clients and yaboot

Erlon Cruz sombrafam at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 00:53:58 EST 2010

Hi Tony,

Hopefully the things started working. I realized that the yaboot I had (that
came with Fedora 12  ppc) was broken and this yaboot I tried to use didnt
had network boot support. After compiling yaboot from source, the diskless
client started to get the config file from /tftpboot/etc/yaboot.conf and
then it was able to get the kernel file booting it with
the specified options.

Thanks for trying to help,
Regards,
Erlon