Yaboot-users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 3

wolfgang wolfgang.90 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 14 00:31:07 EST 2006

Hi everyone;

I have an image of a BeOS5 pro. It currently boots on an older g3
desktop, and I want to move it to my G3 iBook. Currently I have the
image dd'ed onto a 512mb partition, and I have my yaboot successfully
booting osX, a CD, and Gentoo.  I cannot just install the BeOS because
it requires a verson of MacOS (8 or 9) on it to run the install
program, which I don't have.  I know on a PC running grub, I can use
the chainloader commands to get BeOS to boot, is there something
simillar on yaboot? If not anyone else has any ideas?