[Skiboot] [PATCH v9 0/2] Add SBE driver support
hegdevasant at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Apr 23 16:43:57 AEST 2018
This patchset adds support to communicate to SBE.
Patch 1 adds primary property to xscom node. Its used to detect master SBE.
Patch 2 adds base SBE driver.
Changes in v9:
- As BenH suggested changed interrupt handler code to process one
bit at a time.
- Also added logic in interrupt handler code to detect unhandled
Changes in v8:
- Addressed Ben's review comments on v7
- Major onces:
- Fixex p9_sbe_msg_complete()
- Removed inline function to update sbe state
- Fixed interrupt handler code
Changes in v7:
- Addressed Ben's review comments
- Major onces :
Separate response message
Reoganization of poller and interrupt handler code
Convert recursion to loop
Fixing return value issues
Changes in v6:
- I need base driver support for MPIPL as well. Hence I've split
base driver and timer support to separate patchset.
- Reworked base driver code based on Ben's review comment.
- Using new HDAT property to detect master chip SBE
Changes in v5:
- Rebased on top of upstream master
- Synced to latest SBE-Host spec
- Fixed sbe_sync_msg()
- Removed continous timer call
Changes in v4:
- Used PNOR info idata pointer to find primary chip
- Fixed few return value issues
- Tested this patchset on P9 system and it working fine.
Vasant Hegde (2):
hdata: Add 'primary' property to master chip xscom node
Add SBE driver support
core/init.c | 7 +
hdata/spira.c | 5 +-
hdata/spira.h | 1 +
hw/psi.c | 2 +-
hw/sbe-p9.c | 696 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++--
include/chip.h | 4 +
include/sbe-p9.h | 206 +++++++++++++++-
7 files changed, 898 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)
More information about the Skiboot