[Skiboot] [PATCH RESEND v6 0/2] Add SBE driver support
hegdevasant at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Tue Apr 3 21:55:46 AEST 2018
This patchset adds support to communicate to SBE.
Patch 1 adds primary property to xscom node. Its used to detect master SBE.
Patch 3 adds base SBE driver.
Changes in v6:
- I need base driver support for MPIPL as well. Hence I've split
base driver and timer support to separate patchset.
- Reworked base driver code based on Ben's review comment.
- Using new HDAT property to detect master chip SBE
Changes in v5:
- Rebased on top of upstream master
- Synced to latest SBE-Host spec
- Fixed sbe_sync_msg()
- Removed continous timer call
Changes in v4:
- Used PNOR info idata pointer to find primary chip
- Fixed few return value issues
- Tested this patchset on P9 machine and it working fine.
Vasant Hegde (2):
hdata: Add 'primary' property to master chip xscom node
Add SBE driver support
core/init.c | 7 +
hdata/spira.c | 5 +-
hdata/spira.h | 1 +
hw/psi.c | 2 +-
hw/sbe-p9.c | 601 ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++-
include/chip.h | 4 +
include/sbe-p9.h | 205 ++++++++++++++++++-
7 files changed, 809 insertions(+), 16 deletions(-)
More information about the Skiboot