[Skiboot] Device Tree warnings from Firmware Test Suite

Jeremy Kerr jk at ozlabs.org
Tue May 17 14:07:38 AEST 2016

Hi Deb,

> device tree: Warning (reg_format): "reg" property in /ibm,opal/flash at 0 has
> invalid length (8 bytes) (#address-cells == 0, #size-cells == 0)

Thanks for the catch there.

Cyril: this is the flash nodes - looks like we'll need to follow the
same convention that the console devices use - a /ibm,opal/flash/
top-level node (with a different address-cells), and each flash device
under that. Will that break any userspace assumptions about the node
paths, for things like opal-prd?

Cheers,

Jeremy