[Quickcall] Fedora 13 x86_64

Michael Cheselka cheselka at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 23:35:26 EST 2010

Hello David,

By full functionality, I mean that none of the buttons and knobs work.
I want to be able to answer calls, mute the microphone, hang up, and
control the volume.

Right now, the speaker works in mono and the microphone works in stereo.

Never heard of qcfrob.py.

> That's probably because it's a certificate issued by cacert.org and

Yes, it looks like that.

Regards,
Michael Cheselka
650-488-4820