[OpenPower-Firmware] Add new configuration

Artem Senichev artemsen at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:39:48 AEDT 2018

On Tue, Mar 13, 2018 at 1:23 AM, Stewart Smith
<stewart at linux.vnet.ibm.com> wrote:
> We tend to do things via github pull requests for op-build itself. For
> skiboot, we do things via patches to the skiboot mailing list. For
> the kernel that's in op-build we do that by telling people to get their
> patches into upstream stable kernels and avoid doing any development
> directly on it :)
>
> Does that help?

Yes, thank you!

Also I have sent a patch to the skiboot mailing list with our platform
initialization code:
https://lists.ozlabs.org/pipermail/skiboot/2018-March/010713.html

One more question:
We have a few patches: 1 for OCC and 7 for Hostboot to support some
specific features for our platform, such as increased watchdog
timeout, additional DIMM sensors etc. Most of them were originally
created by MSI for our hardware.
May I commit them into the op-build project
(openpower/patches/vesnin-patches)? If so, how should I create a pull
request - one for whole set or each patch (file) should be reviewed
separately?

--
Artem Senichev
Software Engineer, YADRO.