Open BMC Jenkins information

Kiran Gopal Patil patilkg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 16:01:20 AEDT 2021

Hello,

I am trying to understand the OpenBMC continuous integration.
I would like to know more about what are the master hardware configuration,
server hardware information, number of slaves and various jobs
configuration. How the docker images are used etc.

Also, what kind of tests are run in the CI.

Also, through my github account I can login to https://jenkins.openbmc.org/
however this does not enable me to see the job configuration.
Is there any repo where all these configuration is versioned?

Please let me know if there is any contact to check all these things or any
document which explains all the things.
Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Thanks & Regards,