Fwd: Which repo is more stable, feature complete, most functionality? https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc or https://github.com/Intel-BMC/openbmc

Alexander Amelkin a.amelkin at yadro.com
Wed Mar 25 19:19:29 AEDT 2020

James, I have to disagree.

The last time I tried (Mar 12, commit 276f647402), the openbmc/openbmc
repo was still unable to control power of the host system on Wolfpass.
That is why we're still using Intel-BMC/openbmc for our wolfpass-based
board in development.

On the other hand, the Intel-BMC/openbmc repo lacks virtual media support.

We would love to use the main openbmc/openbmc for our x86 board but so
far it just doesn't work.

Alexander.