OpenBMC 2.8 Release

TOM JOSEPH tomjose at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Sat Jun 13 01:11:21 AEST 2020

Hello William,

https://github.com/openbmc/phosphor-net-ipmid/issues/12

This issue got reported on openbmc master which is needed for OpenBMC
2.8 release. The VLAN creation is failing via IPMI and the trace
indicates the failure to delete the non static address.
This had worked on the earlier 2.7 community release. I have not
followed much the changes on the phosphor-networkd front.
Since you had helped rewrite the transport handler. Can you help comment
on the issue?

Copying Johnathan, do you run into this on your platforms?

Regards,
Tom