Query regarding using the Redfish in OpenBMC

khader basha shaik shaikkhaderbasha601 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 21:59:26 AEST 2020

Hi Joseph,

Thanks for your response.

I will be using Raspberrypi3 system.

Can you please guide what further steps I should take in order to view the
/redfish/v1 content in the web(https://xxx.xxx.xxx:8000/redfish/v1).

Any pointer on this is really helpful.

I have gone through the documents the developer docs but could not find
anything that points to enabling the redfish stuff in the browser.
Please correct me if i am wrong

Thanks & Regards,
Khader B Shaik