Query regarding using the Redfish in OpenBMC

Mike proclivis at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 23:40:55 AEST 2020

I’m trying to do the same and struggling to get it up on a Rasp Pi 4.

My first approach was to add layers to meta-raspberrypi, and I got to the point where the web was up, but I could not log in with root. I added a missing layer that adds groups to the accounts and will test later today.

The second approach was to use the evb config files. But it can’t make the image. It seems to be using meta-phosphor image layers instead of meta-raspberrypi layers. I used openbmc tag 2.9. I will try 2.8 later and see if it compiles.

I will post more details later. I can provide config files etc. I am away from my computer for awhile.

How are you building? Are you using an evb config? What tag are you using?

Sent from my iPhone