Redfish Processor Command

Leung, John john.leung at intel.com
Wed Jul 8 02:54:38 AEST 2020

The proposal in the DMTF was to name the action something more generic, SendProcessorCommand, which other processor companies could use.

The rationale of the DMTF was that the underlying commands might be different, just have the same property name may cause confusion, and highly recommended using the OEM structure. They were open to end-user (Redfish client) feedback on the value of a common action name.

Regards,
John