Redfish Dump Service Proposal

Gunnar Mills gmills at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Fri Jan 10 07:07:19 AEDT 2020

A couple comments.

On 1/7/2020 2:08 PM, Bills, Jason M wrote:

>> Sure we can enhance the type of dump, it is enum in the proposal
>> which can be enhanced.
>> What could be other dump type which I can add in the types?

Slide 15:  Since DumpType is an enum, should reason be as well? "Type"
is a pretty typical enum in Redfish. E.g. BaseModuleType from
https://redfish.dmtf.org/schemas/Memory.v1_8_0.json

Reason seems similar to the LogEntryCode from
https://redfish.dmtf.org/schemas/LogEntry.v1_5_0.json

Slide 15:
"Size": 108944B
Redfish size properties typically have the unit in the name. E.g. From
https://redfish.dmtf.org/schemas/Memory.v1_8_0.json CacheSizeMiB or
CapacityMiB.

odata.context is getting dropped. See
https://github.com/DMTF/Redfish/issues/2722 or