webui not working for me
vijaykhemka at fb.com
Sat Jan 4 12:38:16 AEDT 2020
I am trying to use webui but not getting anything working. I might be missing some steps.
I did following.
1. npm install in repo directory.
2. Recompiled bmcweb with BMCWEB_INSECURE_DISABLE_XSS_PREVENTION on and transferred bmcweb to target.
3. Run chrome browser with http://bmc-ip
4. I see blank page. Then tried with https and accepted certificates.
5. But still I see page with “refused to connect”
Please help me what else I need to do. I got 2 warning while installing NPM.
npm WARN bootstrap at 4.4.1 requires a peer of jquery at 1.9.1 - 3 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
npm WARN bootstrap at 4.4.1 requires a peer of popper.js@^1.16.0 but none is installed. You must install peer dependencies yourself.
audited 12116 packages in 4.87s
6 packages are looking for funding
run `npm fund` for details
found 2 moderate severity vulnerabilities
run `npm audit fix` to fix them, or `npm audit` for details
I tried fixing this by using “audit fix” but no success.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the openbmc