BitBake Apache License and Packaging for OpenBMC Components

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Wed Sep 18 09:59:45 AEST 2019

> (5) How should I handle being in a subdirectory of a repository? The
> code I’m checking in will go into openbmc-tools. How does that work for
> CI?

There isn't any CI for openbmc-tools at the moment, as it was originally
intended as a collection of quick hacks that made people's lives easier
without any particular guarantees. This was done to lower the bar for
entry and get people contributing their scripts.

CI is probably something we need to think about though, so I've added
Andrew G in To/Cc:

Cheers,

Andrew