Fw:How to use gtest/gmock in openbmc

常晓明 xiaoqian1641 at 163.com
Sat Sep 14 16:47:10 AEST 2019

Hi, William,

Thanks for your reply.
You need to have all of the requisite packages in your development environment, then you can run
```
meson setup build
meson test -C build

```
Could you tell me exactly which packages are needed ?

>The easiest way to do this is to use the docker environment from
>https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts, specifically the

>script `run-unit-test-docker.sh`
I ran "./run-unit-test-docker.sh" , it shows something errors, I think it maybe need some options.
Could you give me an example, like test the "sdbusplus"?

Johny
Thanks very much