Fw:How to use gtest/gmock in openbmc

William Kennington wak at google.com
Thu Sep 12 13:45:26 AEST 2019

You need to have all of the requisite packages in your development
environment, then you can run
```
meson setup build
meson test -C build
```
which reminds me, i need to update the documentation in the readme...

The easiest way to do this is to use the docker environment from
https://github.com/openbmc/openbmc-build-scripts, specifically the
script `run-unit-test-docker.sh`