Rant regarding code review issues

Ed Tanous ed.tanous at intel.com
Sat Sep 14 06:10:05 AEST 2019

On 9/13/19 1:02 PM, Emily Shaffer wrote:
> I'll point out that as I understand it, 80c line limit is an
> accessibility issue for tools like braille readers or for users who
> need to use a larger font size than you may expect.

Neat.  I never knew that was a reasoning for 80 character widths.

I will probably continue to complain in my own head every time I need to
go to a few nested scopes and my line gets wrapped in an inconvenient
place, but to a lesser extent than before now that I know there's a good
reason for it :)

-Ed