BMCWeb auth primer

Alexander Tereschenko aleksandr.v.tereschenko at linux.intel.com
Wed Nov 27 20:08:57 AEDT 2019

> On 11/25/19 3:37 PM, Brandon Wyman wrote:
>> On Mon, Nov 11, 2019 at 7:41 PM Joseph Reynolds <jrey at linux.ibm.com>
>> wrote:
>>> Dear OpenBMC community and BMCWeb maintainers,
>>>
>>> I worked on BMCWeb, learned how it works, and put together this little
>>> primer on its authentication and authorization flows.
>> Would this have worked better as a gerrit commit, or a public gist
>> that you could point to?

I'd second the "gerrit commit" suggestion - maybe something for the docs
repo? I think this could be a useful document, if it's updated in line
with code changes or if it is high-level enough to still be useful, but
withstand minor code changes/refactoring.

I have at least one comment for the mTLS part right away and would be
glad to review the rest, but IMHO that'd be much more convenient via
Gerrit (easier to track comments for specific lines, etc).

regards,
Alexander