NCSI eth0 (ftgmac100): transmit queue 0 timed out error

Andrew Jeffery andrew at aj.id.au
Fri Nov 22 11:50:52 AEDT 2019

Hi Evgeniy,

Please make sure to Reply-All or Cc openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org on your
OpenBMC queries, that way others can learn from the discussion as well.

On Fri, 15 Nov 2019, at 18:53, Евгений wrote:

> Hello Andrew,
>
> It seems that I sent you not quite what you asked. Therefore, I send in
> the attachment the final
>
> my_neptune_from_dtb.dts
>
> file made from the dtb file with the dtc utility, as well as the dtb itself.
>
> Maybe you will find pin conflicts in it. Thanks for the help anyway.

Had a quick look but it would be better if you could send me the actual
source rather than the DTS decompiled from a DTB. Do you have access
to it?

Regardless, can you please build and boot a kernel with
CONFIG_DEBUG_PINCTRL=y and send me the full dmesg output of the
booted system that shows your symptom?

Cheers,

Andrew