Network Settings GUI

Derick derick.montague at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:49:24 AEST 2019

> IPV6 is one of the functions  urgently need by Lenovo Commercial Server Products.

Thank you for your response! What does urgent mean, is there a
timeframe? Does your
team have front-end development resources to implement the design? We
have a design that can be implemented, but we are not planning to
implement IPv6
in the GUI right away based on our current priorities. If someone else
wants to implement the design, we can review and provide feedback. I
believe the backend functionality is complete.