Network Settings GUI

xiuzhi 1450335857 at qq.com
Tue Jun 18 11:39:59 AEST 2019

Hi Derick,

Message: 4
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:49:36 -0500
From: Derick <derick.montague at gmail.com>
To: Ratan Gupta <ratagupt at linux.vnet.ibm.com>, Jandra A
	<jandraara at gmail.com>
Cc: OpenBMC Maillist <openbmc at lists.ozlabs.org>
Subject: Re: Network Settings GUI

>> Is the GUI specific for IBM, if not then I know google is planning to support the IPv6 and the gui should be at par with other available stack(AMI/ATEN).

>We have presented the design to the community continuously for quite some time.
>We are not hearing that this is needed in the GUI from customers or
the community. We dorealize there is support in other stacks, but we have not heard fromany users that they use it or plan to use it. It wold be helpful to know that the expectations are. Is Victor Hu the person that is talking to Google about their support need and expectations?

IPV6 is one of the functions  urgently need by Lenovo Commercial Server Products.

Best,
Xiuzhi