Network Settings GUI

Jandra A jandraara at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 01:55:58 AEST 2019

> IPV6 is one of the functions  urgently need by Lenovo Commercial Server
> Products.

We have a design that can be implemented, but we are not planning to
> implement IPv6 in the GUI right away based on our current priorities.

To provide a design to be implemented for supporting IPV6, we would also
need to know if the expectation and use case is for supporting both IPV4
and IPV6 on a single interface at the same time or if a user would have to
select one or the other. Once we have this information, we can provide a
design.