Network Settings GUI

Derick derick.montague at gmail.com
Sat Jun 15 01:49:36 AEST 2019

> Is the GUI specific for IBM, if not then I know google is planning to support the IPv6 and the gui should be at par with other available stack(AMI/ATEN).

We have presented the design to the community continuously for quite some time.
We are not hearing that this is needed in the GUI from customers or
the community. We do
realize there is support in other stacks, but we have not heard from
any users that they use
it or plan to use it. It wold be helpful to know that the expectations
are. Is Victor Hu the person
that is talking to Google about their support need and expectations?