using phosphor-dbus-monitor

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Tue Apr 9 23:59:05 AEST 2019

Hello Matt,

I stripped one down to what I think is the bare minimum and included it in this email. I guess once I have this working the others should be fine as well.

Basically this yaml doesn't make much sense but I expected this to generate journal entries.

- name: voltage sensor path group
  class: group
  group: path
  members:
    - meta: SENSOR
      path: /xyz/openbmc_project/sensors/voltage/PVNN_PCH_AUX

- name: sensor value group
    'sensor value.'
  class: group
  group: property
  type: int64
  members:
    - interface: xyz.openbmc_project.Sensors.Value
      meta: VOLTAGE
      property: Value

- name: watch sensor value
    'Trigger logic on sensor value.'
  class: watch
  watch: property
  paths: voltage sensor path group
  properties: sensor value group
  callback: sensor value count condition

- name: sensor value count condition
    'check critical condition of the sensors.'
  class: condition
  condition: count
  paths: voltage sensor path group
  properties: sensor value group