Linux dev-4.19

Joel Stanley joel at jms.id.au
Thu Nov 29 11:49:55 AEDT 2018

I've had some off list questions about moving the openbmc tree to
4.19. Apologies for the delay responding, I was busy with another
project in recent weeks.

I will put together a 4.19 based tree next week. Once it's booting on
the hardware I have access to (ast2400 and ast2500 openpower
machines), I will push it to github and notify the list. Further
testing would be welcome.

If there are patches you would like to add to 4.19 please send them to
the list with the 'dev-4.19' subject. This is probably best done once
I've published the tree, so you can ensure they apply and are tested.

Note that 4.18 is now end of life, and today's update (4.18.20) will
be the last for security and stability updates:

https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/20181121103111.GA9112@kroah.com/

Cheers,

Joel