SOL Logging

Rebecca Broekhuis beccabroek at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 07:16:04 AEST 2018

Hi Jeremy,

You mentioned the possibility of pre-populating the scrollback buffer of
the console interface. I am wondering if you have any more information about
how difficult this would be to implement. Our concern when thinking about
doing this was how complex it might get to fetch the file and populate the
console
while at the same time receiving messages by websocket without missing any
messages. Any insight on this?

Thanks!
Becca