Maintainers and the CLA

Brad Bishop bradleyb at fuzziesquirrel.com
Thu Apr 5 05:15:45 AEST 2018

If you are in the to: list you have code-review +2 authority
on one or more OpenBMC project repositories (i.e. you are a
project maintainer).

If you don’t think you are a maintainer, or don’t know what
projects you maintain, please reply and we will get that fixed
up.

As you probably all know by now, the OpenBMC project has moved
to The Linux Foundation and under the new project charter
contributors must execute one of the OpenBMC CLAs.

I’ve put together a guide:

https://gerrit.openbmc-project.xyz/#/c/9933/

(please review it and provide feedback like anything else)
to help you ensure you are complying to the conditions
outlined in the charter, until such a time that we can have
a more automated verification process.

-brad