Adding new platform

sachin naik sacnaik at gmail.com
Sun Jul 16 11:18:54 AEST 2017

Hi All

I need to add new platform to openBMC. My platform is based on AST2500 SOC.
I have created BSP layers on BSP and added all required linux standard
drivers for my platform. I brought up the openBMC on my platform. Now I
need a help to add all environmental device info

For example I need to add all temperature sensors of my platform to BMC
application stack so that the IPMI host/net  and REST services will work
seamlessly.

How shall I integrate my platform temperature sensors(All are hwmon class
device) to openBMC application stack ?

Any help or pointer will help me a lot.

Thanks and regards
Sachin