Running tests

Matthew Barth msbarth at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Apr 13 03:59:22 AEST 2017

On 04/12/17 12:22 PM, Maxim Sloyko wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking into ways to automate test execution for ... well ... as
> many things as possible. I see that some repos, like
> openbmc/phosphor-event for example, have tests in them, but the
> problem is, I can't build and run that project individually, because
> of missing dependencies (my libsystemd is too old).
You can use bitbake to populate and install a x86_64 SDK environment
that you
would be able to source into allowing you to build the project and run
the tests.
There is a configure flag (--enable-oe-sdk) that must be given to the
configure script
to setup some additional environment variables within the x86_64 SDK
environment. Here's a link with info on deploying an SDK:

https://github.com/openbmc/docs/blob/master/cheatsheet.md

Matt