Running tests

Maxim Sloyko maxims at google.com
Thu Apr 13 03:22:27 AEST 2017

Hi all,

I'm looking into ways to automate test execution for ... well ... as
many things as possible. I see that some repos, like
openbmc/phosphor-event for example, have tests in them, but the
problem is, I can't build and run that project individually, because
of missing dependencies (my libsystemd is too old).

So, my question is, is there a way to build and run those tests from
bitbake, so that they would use the version of systemd from yocto,
rather than the one installed on my machine?

Hope this question makes some sense.

Thank you!

--
Maxim Sloyko