Running tests

Maxim Sloyko maxims at google.com
Thu Apr 13 08:51:18 AEST 2017

Hi Matt, thank you for your reply.

So, I've done "Building the OpenBMC SDK" step from the cheatsheet:

$ bitbake -c populate_sdk obmc-phosphor-image
$ ./tmp/deploy/sdk/openbmc-phosphor-glibc-x86_64-obmc-phosphor-image-armv5e-toolchain-2.1.sh

Now when I do

./configure --enable-oe-sdk

I get this error:

checking whether we are cross compiling... configure: error: in
`/usr/local/google/home/maxims/nong3-dev/phosphor-event':
configure: error: cannot run C++ compiled programs.

What am I doing wrong?

--
Maxim Sloyko