Query on image deployment on ASPEED board

Arjun Padmanabhan arjun.padmanabhan at microsemi.com
Thu Nov 17 16:00:37 AEDT 2016

Hi Joel,

Thanks for reply.

> Is this an AST2400 EDK?
Its' an AST 2400 evaluation board.

> I recommend building on modern Ubuntu or Fedora machine.
I am using CENT OS 6.6 to build images for openbmc. Is it recommended?

> Once you have an image built in openbmc/build/tmp/deploy/images, you can netboot it with tftp.
Should I need a flash programmer to flash image onto ASPEED board? If I want to boot the image from ASPEED board, how should I proceed? Is there a GUI available for the image of ASPEED board?

Regards
Arjun Padmanabhan
Software Design Engineer
Microsemi Storage Solutions India Pvt. Ltd.