[NEMO-devel] Error in handling 8784 hours (with 29 Feb data)

Yusak Tanoto yusak.tanoto at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 11:28:49 AEST 2017

Hi Dr. Ben,

Do you mean I have to go to generators.py and change like this:

capfactor = supplied / (self.capacity * 8784) * 100

Regarding the resource data, if I want to simulate let say load for
2025 using a projection demand data, how about the resource data for
PV and Wind.
In your case, do you used the same resource data of PV and Wind output
as in 2010 for the future case?

Cheers,

Yusak