[NEMO-devel] Error in handling 8784 hours (with 29 Feb data)

Ben Elliston bje at air.net.au
Thu Aug 10 12:32:01 AEST 2017

On Thu, Aug 10, 2017 at 11:28:49AM +1000, Yusak Tanoto wrote:

> Do you mean I have to go to generators.py and change like this:
> capfactor = supplied / (self.capacity * 8784) * 100

No, but thank you for finding the last hardcoded number of hours!
I'll fix that.

> Regarding the resource data, if I want to simulate let say load for
> 2025 using a projection demand data, how about the resource data for
> PV and Wind.

You can use the -d option to evolve.py to scale the demand as you
like.  You can scale the whole load uniformly, or just selected hours
of the day (to represent increased peak load, for example). See the
manual for details.

Cheers, Ben