Fw: ppc64 drivers???

Raghava Vatsavayi rajuraghava at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 11 02:46:48 EST 2003

Hi,

Thanks for the help.  I have two more issues!!

1) I thought ppc64 was a big endian machine.
   But ppc64 machine recognises one of my hardware
   devices only if settings on device are little
   endian  mode only. correct me if I am wrong??

2) There is no mechanism to write 64 bit values in
   ppc64, because writeq and readq are not there
   in ppc64 kernel????

-Raghava