[RFC] JS20 IDE perf patch

Doug Maxey dwm at austin.ibm.com
Wed Dec 17 03:19:19 EST 2003

Segher,

  Thanks for the info.  Have not spent as much time with the 8111 spec
  as I probably should(:

  I was extrapolating the ATA_PCIMHZ_MAX for future systems that might
  have the maxed out PCIX bus.  You never know what HW throws at you
  here.

  For this particular instance, the 100 would be good. I need to
  rework the amd74xx.c changes for that one.

++doug